The AquaSphere®PRO is an all-natural time-released dispensing system that introduces beneficial bacteria into the water, which reduces excess nutrients and breaks down organic matter that clouds water. Our AquaSphere®PRO sinks to the bottom and treats ponds and lakes for up to 30 days. The spheres are biodegradable, making cleanup safe and easy.
Tip: We recommend that you keep a supply of Natural Blast® on hand, to be used in conjunction with the AquaSphere®PRO, for initial spring treatments, when there are temperature swings and or a large rainfall.
AquaSphere®PRO is best used in conjunction with other Healthy Ponds products for effective water treatment and maintenance. Remember to add a new sphere to your pond every 30 days throughout the pond season (water temperatures 45 degrees and above). It’s important to use the correct treatment size for your specific water feature. You cannot over treat water but under treating may not yield desired results.
This product is safe for livestock, wildlife, plants, pets and people, keeping your water clean in an environmentally friendly way. Disclaimer: Models are molded from resins that have been certified compostable to the requirements of ASTM D6400 and shown to be marine degradable per the requirements of ASTM D7081. Healthy Ponds all-natural products are not classified as algaecides.
12,500 AquaSpherePRO is 4 inches in diameter
Directions for Use
Take the sphere out of the plastic bag it comes in and gently toss it into your pond. The AquaSphere®PRO will sink to the bottom of your pond and will start working within minutes. If you are using more than one sphere evenly distribute throughout your pond.
Repeat this process every 30-days.
1. Use in self-contained ponds and retention areas.
2. Keep Healthy Ponds spheres dry until pond application.
3. Do not use with chemicals or algaecides.
4. Use the proper dose; based on calculated number of required spheres.
5. Treat water over 45°F and under 110°F.
Note: The AquaSpherePRO will clean your pond regardless of the material your pond is made out of. The sphere itself, however, may not breakdown if your pond has a concrete or liner bottom without a sludge layer. If this is the case, you may choose to leave the sphere in the pond or remove it after one month and dispose of it in your regular garbage.
Microbial treatment in ponds with low oxygen levels, high water stagnation (no aeration), with high levels of organic matter AND containing high levels of fish populations run a risk of initiating fish death due to low water oxygen levels. It is recommended that ponds stocked with fish be tested for oxygen levels as well as having a source of aeration in the pond prior to treatment with microbials.
- Treatment with microbials requires oxygen to establish bioremediation.
- Microbial treatments will reduce the water oxygen levels as the bioremediation occurs.
- Healthy Ponds microbial products are all natural, safe, and effective for fish if there is enough oxygen for all the fish contained in that pond.
- Ponds with high fish levels should have mechanical aeration systems in place as treatment is started for improved results.
- Ponds with low oxygen levels should be treated with a water oxygenator prior to microbial application.
Pond Water Facts
- Low oxygen levels will produce localized fish death in any pond.
- High heat will decrease the oxygen levels in ponds (as water temperatures increase the oxygen levels will decrease).
- Ponds overstocked with fish will have lower oxygen levels than a pond that has no fish.
- Excess amounts of organic debris will lower water oxygen levels.
- Shallow ponds will always have lower water oxygen levels than ponds that are deeper.