You are $75 away from free standard ground shipping!
Treats 2,500 to 2.5 million gallons
USE BLUE POND DYE TO IMPROVE WATER AESTHETICS
Healthy Ponds® Blue Pond Dye
$13.00 – $93.00
Our blue pond dyes are great for continuing the beauty of your pond once desired clarity has been achieved from the use of other Healthy Pond products.
Healthy Ponds Blue Pond Dye keeps water temperatures cooler.
Our dyes are ideal for ponds, lakes, golf courses, farm livestock, fish hatcheries and aquascapes. They come in two easy-to-use application types including granules and water-soluble bags.
Healthy Ponds® Blue Pond Dye (52010, 52014, 52015, 52024)
For maximum effect, Healthy Ponds® Blue Pond Dye is best used in conjunction with our dispensers and supplements. Within 24 hours of applying the Healthy Ponds® Blue Pond Dye, the pond will take on a beautiful appearance that will reflect the sky. Made from certifiable food-grade quality dyes, our colorants are veterinarian approved and safe for fish, plants, pets, and people.
Direction For Use:
Calculate pond volume: Length x Width x Depth x 7.5 = Total Gallons
For Pond Dye 52024
- 2,500 gallons per level spoonful
- One container treats up to 250,000 gallons
- Carefully open. One level spoonful treats 2,500 gallons
- Disperses best when applied upwind
- Follow label instructions
- Retain usage rate records for future reference.
For Pond Dye 52010 & 52014
Pond Treatment (based on number of gallons)
- Add one 5 oz. water soluble bag for every 500,000 gallons of water.
Example: To treat 1,000,000 gallons of water, it requires two 5 oz. water soluble bags.
- Repeat every 30 days, or as needed to retain desired color.
- Apply bags from an upwind direction, to aid in product dispersion.
- Gently toss the bag into the middle of the water. Distribute evenly when using multiple bags.
- Allow 24 hours for full dispersion.
- Follow label instructions.
- Retain usage rate records for future reference, and retreat as needed to retain desired color.
For Pond Dye 52015
One half ounce = ½ tablespoon (T.) Healthy Ponds® Pond Dye treats 50,000 gallons
- Calculate ounces of dye needed to treat pond
Total Gallons ÷ 100,000 = Ounces of product
To treat 50,000 gallons of water, apply 1/2 ounce (½ T.) of pond dye.
To treat 100,000 gallons of water, apply 1 ounce (1 T.) of pond dye.
- Measure the needed amount of dye.
- Broadcast into pond from multiple locations when possible.
- For dramatic appearance, add additional dye after waiting 12-24 hours. Monitor color every 30 days, to determine longevity of color and application frequency. Retail usage rate records for future reference.
HELPFUL APPLICATION TIPS:
Applying the dye upwind will help it disperse throughout your pond.
Always document and update how much dye you applied. This will help you determine the timing and amount of product needed for future applications.
Water quality and turbidity will affect the amount of dye required to maintain the desired effect.
Rainfall, sunlight and pond conditions will affect how frequently you will need to reapply the dye.
Always wear gloves, and protect your clothing when applying dye.
For additional information on pond treatment, read label closely.
|Gallons to Treat||
2,500 to 250,000 Gallon, 500,000 Gallon, 1,700,000 Gallon, 2,500,000 Gallon
2.6 oz Jar, 5 Count Tub, 5 oz Water Soluable Bag, Quart Pourable Granules, Tilt N Pour Granules