Healthy Ponds® Pond Dye For maximum effect, Healthy Ponds® Pond Dye is best used in conjunction with our dispensers and Natural Blast. Within 24 hours of applying the Healthy Ponds® Pond Dye, the pond will take on a beautiful appearance that will reflect the sky. Made from certifiable food-grade quality dyes, our pond dyes are veterinarian recommended and safe for fish, plants, pets, and people.
Calculate pond volume: Length x Width x Depth x 7.5 = Total Gallons
5 oz Water-Soluble Bags:
- Add one 5 oz. water soluble bag for every 500,000 gallons of water.
Example: To treat 1,000,000 gallons of water, it requires two 5 oz. water soluble bags.
- Repeat every 30 days, or as needed to retain desired color.
- Apply bags from an upwind direction, to aid in product dispersion.
- Gently toss the bag into the middle of the water. Distribute evenly when using multiple bags.
- Allow 24 hours for full dispersion.
- Follow label instructions.
- Retain usage rate records for future reference, and retreat as needed to retain desired color.
Products of this nature may reduce oxygen levels when used in poor health ponds that contain fish populations. High temps, algae blooms and oxygen levels that get too low may produce localized fish deaths in any pond.
For additional information on pond treatment, read label closely.