Late in 2018, our entire team at Bioverse met to develop the principles that we felt should guide us in doing business. There were several great ideas, but we whittled away at them to come up with the essence of who we are, who we want to be and how we do business. What we came up with was simple and straight-forward and truly reflects who we are: We Care.
Today, as the situation around the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are learning what We Care truly means. We want to take a moment to let you know what we are doing at Bioverse to implement our We Care philosophy to ensure the well-being of our employees, our customers, and any others that we may impact.
We believe it is our responsibility to take any precautions that we can to help lower the transmission of COVID-19.
- We are following the best practices from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
- We have established a remote work environment that allows most employees to work from home.
- For those employees whose work must be performed on site, we are encouraging them to limit close contact with each other.
- We have established electronic intra-office technology to allow continued communication without having meetings or being in close proximity to each other.
- We have encouraged employees to not come into work if they are feeling sick or have a sick household member.
- We have restricted business related travel and meetings to be conducted via phone or email.
While we get through these uncertain times, know that we will still be providing the utmost care to our customers. If you have any questions about the precautions we are taking please feel free to reach out to us.