Stock Tank Water Cleaner 250 Gallon Refills
Refill treatments contain a proprietary blend of naturally occurring bacteria that consumes excess nutrients that act as the food source for unwanted growth in stock tanks.
Direction For Use:
For best results, start with a clean stock tank.
- Twist off dispenser cap and remove plastic storage bags. Open parts bag.
- Snap stem of black button through hole from inside dispenser dome.
- Tie clear retrieval line to stem showing outside dispenser.
- Remove one 30-day treatment (3 bacteria packs) from plastic storage bag and place in dispenser.
- Re-attach lid and place dispenser in middle of stock tank.
- Store refills in a cool, dry place.
- Replace all three bacteria packs every 30 days.
- Stock tanks that are refilled often may require higher dosages for desired results.
- Do not undertreat water; overtreatment is safe and will yield optimal results.
- Once wet, do not allow bacteria packs in dispenser to become dried out.
- For best results, water temperatures should be between 45°-110° F.
- For hard to treat stock tanks use Healthy Ponds® Blast (60008, 60009) as a boost treatment for improved results.
- To increase dosage or treat larger stock tanks, add multiple dispensers or the Healthy Ponds® 2,500 gallon (52601).
- This is an all-natural system and may require 4-6 weeks to improve water quality.
- Do not use in conjunction with chemicals.
Products of this nature may reduce oxygen levels when used in poor health ponds that contain fish populations. High temps, algae blooms and oxygen levels that get too low may produce localized fish deaths in any pond.
For additional information on pond treatment, read label closely.