- Improves water clarity with every application
- Reduces phosphorus levels
- Kills toxic blue-green algae
Packaging: 1 gallon
Treatment Area: Treats up to 7,260 sq. ft., 4 feet deep
This product cannot be shipped First-Class Mail (USPS), 2nd Day Air (UPS), Next Day Air (UPS),3 Day Select (UPS), FedEx Express Saver, FedEx 2Day, FedEx Priority Overnight or FedEx Standard Overnight.
Cannot ship to the following states:
- New York
- New Jersey
Directions for Use
This product can be used year-round to control all types of nuisance algae, including toxin-producing blue-green algae (cyanobacteria).
HOW OFTEN TO USE
Algae Treatment Program: Use this product to quickly gain control of nuisance algae. Multiple applications may be necessary to obtain desired results, particularly if you have fast-growing algae and/or your algae growth is very dense.
Prevention Program: This product may be used to prevent problematic algae blooms from occurring, and with routine use, can improve overall water quality by binding phosphorus and removing suspended particulates. Starting this program in early spring should minimize nuisance algae and improve overall water quality.
Algae Control: This product rapidly disrupts numerous algae cell processes and immediately shuts down growth resulting in algae death. Algae treated with this product typically begin to show discoloration within a day and will continue to degrade over 3 – 7 days.
Water Quality Enhancement: This product ’s patent-pending technology can improve water quality by decreasing phosphorus concentration in the water column through binding and precipitation of dissolved phosphorus. This process also aids in the binding and precipitation of suspended solids, thereby reducing turbidity and unwanted discoloration. Regular use of this product which removes excess phosphorus can enhance the overall quality and clarity of water.
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS
- Start applications early in the season, before algae are rapidly growing.
- Apply on a sunny, calm day, preferably while algae are actively growing.
- Maintain an even and consistent spray pattern; ensure good coverage of target algae.
- Begin by treating from the shoreline, outward toward the middle of water body, this will allow fish to move to areas away from the treatment.
- Do Not apply this product to more than 1/3 of the total water body surface area at any one time.
- Wait a minimum of two weeks between treatments. (See Environmental Hazards for more information on the product label).
Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain
View SeClear label