– Fast acting contact control
– Kills only what you spray
– Suppresses some algae
Packaging: 1 pint container
Treatment Area: Treats up to 3,200 sq. ft. 4 feet deep
This product cannot be shipped First-Class Mail (USPS), 2nd Day Air (UPS), Next Day Air (UPS),3 Day Select (UPS), FedEx Express Saver, FedEx 2Day, FedEx Priority Overnight or FedEx Standard Overnight.
Cannot be shipped to the following states:
- New York
- New Jersey
React treats the following aquatic weeds – Bladderwort, Brazilian Elodea, Cattails, Coontail, Duckweed, Elodea, Hydrilla, Naiads, Pennywort, Pondweed, Salvinia, Water Lettuce and Watermilfoil.
Directions For Use
This product should be applied when weeds are actively growing. Spray when the air is calm to minimize drift to desirable plants.
Where to apply:
– Along shorelines
– Around docks or piers
– Channels, canals, and drainage ditches
– Wetlands and other natural areas
How to apply:
Foliar Spray Targeting Floating & Emergent Weeds
– This product mixes readily with water. Add 1 ½ oz to 1 gallon of water to sprayer tank. Add an aquatic non-ionic surfactant at a rate specified on the products’ slabel.
– Close sprayer, shake/swirl well
– If possible, adjust nozzle tip to apply a coarse spray. Spary directly on plants you want to control until they look glossy wet.
Surface Spray or Injection Targeting Submersed Weeds
– This products mixes readily with water. Based upon your average water depth of the treatment area, add the specified amount of product from Table 1 per gallon of water to a sprayer tank. Add an aquatic non-ionic surfactant at a rate specified on that products label.
– Apply by boat or from a dock or shore.
– Surface spray and/or inject the spray solution by placing the sprayer tip under the surface of water while moving around the waterbody.
|Table 1. Submersed Weeds Application Rates
|Average water depth in treatment area:
||Rate (oz/gallon of water)
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS:
Apply directly to vegetation to be controlled insuring complete, uniform coverage; spray to glossy wet
Begin by treating from the shoreline, moving outward toward the middle of the water body
Muddy water in the pond or sprayer can reduce effectiveness
Do not treat more than 1/3 of the water body during a single application to avoid the potential for depletion of oxygen due to decaying vegetation. Wait at least 14 days before completing treatment of the remainder of the water body.
AQUATIC WEEDS CONTROLLED
Bladderwort, Brazilian Elodea, Cattails, Coontail, Duckweed, Elodea, Hydrilla, Naiads, Pennywort, Pondweed spp., Salvinia, Water Lettuce, Watermilfoil spp
Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available If Partly Filled:Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
View React label