You are $99 away from free standard ground shipping!
FlumiGard™ Herbicide is a water dispersible granule with 51.0% Flumioxazin. It has the same active ingredient and percentage as Clipper Herbicide It provides a long-term and fast selective control of in both aquatic and terrestrial weed/vegetation management of some of the problematic and toughest species such as Duckweed, Eurasian Water Milfoil, Filamentous Algae and Alligatorweed
Use Tips / For Best Results: Always use a high-quality water conditioner such as Alligare Water Conditioner to lower tank mix water pH for foliar applications.
Available on backorder
- Mix with approved adjuvant when applying to floating/emergent aquatic weeds
- High water pH can alter product efficacy and plant response (see label for more information)
- Hydrilla and other submersed plant control may be improved by tank mixing with Alligare Diquat or select aquatic herbicides
- Moisture is necessary to move FlumiGard™ from the soil surface into soil where weed seeds germinate for residual weed control
- Mix with Dryphosate, Glyphosate 4 Plus, Glyphosate 5.4, 2,4-D Amine, 2,4-D LV6, Aminopyralid, Clopyralid 3, Dicamba 4 or Flagstaff™ to aid in initial weed burn down
- Post emergent applications are most effective when applied under sunny conditions at temperature above 65 degrees Fahrenheit. FlumiGard™ is rainfast one hour after application
- 1 lb treats 1.25 -2.5 acre (surface aquatic applications)
- 5 lbs treats 6.25-12.50 acres (surface aquatic applications)
- 1.25 teaspoons per gallon of water per 500 square feet
- 2.5 teaspoons per gallon of water per 1,000 square feet
Weight: 1 lb.
Direction For Use
READ ENTIRE LABEL. USE STRICTLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH PRECAUTIONARY
STATEMENTS AND DIRECTIONS, AND WITH APPLICABLE STATE AND FEDERAL
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.