When used as directed, Clearcast:
- Can be applied near and around desirable hardwood vegetation
- Provides true systemic activity killing the entire plant, including the root system
- Allows for re-colonization of desirable species
- Controls target floating, emergent and shoreline weeds, while leaving desirable plant species unaffected
Clearcast may be applied in a variety of ways, including:
- Directly to the water for the control of submerged aquatic plant species*
- As a foliar application specifically for emergent and floating species
- Via ground and aerial equipment, including both fixed-wing and helicopter
This product cannot be shipped First-Class Mail (USPS), 2nd Day Air (UPS), Next Day Air (UPS),3 Day Select (UPS), FedEx Express Saver, FedEx 2Day, FedEx Priority Overnight or FedEx Standard Overnight.
Cannot ship to the following states:
- New York
- New Jersey
Packaging: 1 quart container, non-refillable
Its selectivity makes Clearcast ideal for aquatic areas used for fishing and other recreational activities, while minimal irrigation restrictions allow Clearcast to be applied in a large variety of aquatic environments, including ponds and irrigation canals and ditches.