AquaLily® Water Cleaner Refills (52351)
The patented time-release system is designed to deliver a proprietary blend of natural bacteria and enzymes into the water continuously, over a 30-day period, to consume excess nutrients and eliminate odor.
Water may take on a cloudy appearance for the first few days, while bacteria begin to work. Every water feature is different and correcting water problems naturally occurs with time and continued use, therefore results may vary. Over time, with continued use of our Healthy Ponds products, the bacteria and enzymes will work to reduce organic debris found in water. You can expect to improve and maintain the water quality and clarity of your water feature. This easy to use product is veterinarian approved and safe for fish, plants, birds, animals, pets and people.
Direction For Use:
For best results, start with a clean water feature.
- Remove one 30-day treatment (2 bacteria packs) from plastic storage bagand place in cup.
- Screw the cup onto the decorative lid.
- Place the dispenser into the pond.
- Store second treatment in a cool, dry place.
- Replace both bacteria packs every 30 days
- Do not undertreat water; overtreatment is safe and will yield optimal results.
- Once wet, do not allow bacteria packs in dispenser to become dried out.
- For best results, water temperatures should be between 45°-110° F.
- This is an all-natural system, and may take 4-6 weeks to achieve water quality.
- For hard to treat water features use Healthy Ponds® Natural Blast (60008, 60009) as a boost treatment for improved results.
- To increase dosage or treat larger water features, add multiple dispensers or use our 2,500 gallon Healthy Ponds® water cleaners (10040, 52450).
- Do not use in conjunction with chemicals.