AquaLily® 1,000 Gallon Water Cleaner Refills (52653)
Direction For Use:
For best results, start with a clean water feature.
- Remove one 30-day treatment (2 bacteria packs) from plastic storage bag and place in cup.
- Screw the cup onto the decorative lid.
- Place the dispenser into the pond.
- Store extra treatments in a cool, dry place.
- Replace both bacteria packs every 30 days.
- Do not undertreat water; overtreatment is safe and will yield optimal results.
- Once wet, do not allow bacteria packs in dispenser to become dried out.
- For best results, water temperatures should be between 45°-110° F.
- This is an all-natural system, and may take 4-6 weeks to achieve water quality.
- For hard to treat water features use Healthy Ponds® Natural Blast (60008, 60009) as a boost treatment for improved results.
- To increase dosage or treat larger water features, add multiple dispensers or use our 2,500 gallon Healthy Ponds® water cleaners (52601).
- Do not use in conjunction with chemicals.
Products of this nature may reduce oxygen levels when used in poor health ponds that contain fish populations. High temps, algae blooms and oxygen levels that get too low may produce localized fish deaths in any pond.
For additional information on pond treatment, read label closely.