This 1,500,000 Gallon Algaecide Bundle Kit includes:
– 5 Gallons of F-30 Algae Control
– 1 AquaSpherePRO 500,000 Gallon Dispenser
– 1 AquaSpherePRO 1,000,000 Gallon Dispenser
– 12 packets of Natural Blast
– 3 Bag 5 oz Blue Pond Water Colorant
Treat only 1/4 to 1/3 of the water body at one time because dying plants reduce oxygen, which can harm or kill fish and other aquatic life. Start each treatment along the shore and continue outward to let fish swim to untreated areas of water.
One gallon of F-30 treats 1 surface acre (about 325,851.6 gallons) of water to 0.1 ppm metallic copper. Apply F-30 when algae first appears and the affected water’s temperature is above 60 F. Mix 5 parts water with 1 part F-30, and coarse spray the mixture from shore on a calm day.
Take the sphere out of the plastic bag it comes in and gently toss it into your pond. The AquaSphere®PRO will sink to the bottom of your pond and will start working within minutes. If you are using more than one sphere evenly distribute throughout your pond.
Repeat this process every 30-days.
1. Use in self-contained ponds and retention areas.
2. Keep Healthy Ponds spheres dry until pond application.
3. Do not use with chemicals or algaecides.
4. Use the proper dose; based on calculated number of required spheres.
5. Treat water over 45°F and under 110°F.
Toss the water soluble bags of Natural Blast®, evenly throughout the water (near aeration when possible). Product will disperse as packets dissolve. Natural Blast® can be reapplied every 5-7 days for desired water clarity and health. Dosage responses are variable. Use proactively to reduce problems with clarity and stagnation.
Healthy Ponds® Blue Pond Water Colorant
– Add one 5 oz. water soluble bag for every 500,000 gallons of water.
– Apply bags from an upwind direction, to aid in product dispersion.
– Gently toss the bag into the middle of the water. Distribute evenly when using multiple bags.
– Allow 24 hours for full dispersion.
– Follow all label instructions.
– Repeat every 30 days, or as needed to retain desired color.
– Retain usage rate records for future reference and retreat as needed to retain desired color.